BizStore » Books » Underwater Eden: 365 Days (365 Series)
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Harry N. Abrams
Manufacturer: Harry N. Abrams
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 99
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 13
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 744
Publication Date: 2007-05-01
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
Studio: Harry N. Abrams
• For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
With a focus on coral reefs, Underwater Eden illuminates the fantastic colors, array of textures, and countless bizarre shapes and forms of undersea life.
Beneath the surface of the world’s most exotic seas and oceans—from the Red Sea and the coast of Costa Rica to the Great Barrier Reef and Palau Islands—lie spectacularly diverse ecosystems that only a privileged few have had the opportunity to view up close and in person. Jeffrey Rotman has spent more than thirty years diving in these waters to capture their breathtaking beauty and the stunning richness and variety of the creatures that inhabit them. .
The book’s extended captions are written by Rotman and contain scientific facts and trivia interspersed with personal anecdotes and insights gained from decades of observation. Underwater Eden grants readers 365 days of unprecedented access into a strange and captivating world.
• The Universe: 365 Days
• The New Earth from Above: 365 Days: Revised Edition
• Earth from Above: 365 Days
• Awakenings: Asian Wisdom for Every Day
• African Odyssey: 365 Days
• Offerings: Moments of Mindfulness from the Masters of Tibetan Buddhism
• Astronomy: 365 Days
• Earth from Above, Third Edition
• Birds of the World: 365 Days
• SoulCollage Evolving: An Intuitive Collage Process for Self-Discovery and Community