BizStore » Books » Unexplained!: 347 Strange Sightings, Incredible Occurrences, and Puzzling Physical Phenomena
BizStore » Book
Unexplained!: 347 Strange Sightings, Incredible Occurrences, and Puzzling Physical Phenomena
Edition: 2nd ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Visible Ink Pr
Manufacturer: Visible Ink Pr
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 1993-02
Publisher: Visible Ink Pr
Studio: Visible Ink Pr
This is a description and analysis of some of history's most baffling events - spontaneous human combustion, UFOs, phantom attackers, crop circles and werewolves. Without supporting or refuting any claims, Jerome Clark presents the evidence, names eyewitnesses and investigators, assesses current thought about the phenomena and discusses various theories, ranging from the outlandish to the scientific. This book was the winner of the Benjamin Franklin Award in 1994.
• Unexplained!: Strange Sightings, Incredible Occurrences, and Puzzling Physical Phenomena
• The Mammoth Book of Unexplained Phenomena
• Unexplained Mysteries of the 20th Century
• Mammoth Encyclopedia of the Unsolved
• Real Monsters, Gruesome Critters, and Beasts from the Darkside
• Mysteries of the Unexplained
• National Geographic Tales of the Weird: Unbelievable True Stories
• Strange But True: From the Files of FATE Magazine
• Strange but True: Mysterious and Bizarre People
• The Inhumanoids: Real Encounters with Beings that can't Exist!