BizStore » Books » Facing Ethical Issues: Dimensions of Character, Choices & Community
Brand: Brand: Paulist Press
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Paulist Press
Manufacturer: Paulist Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 381
Publication Date: 2002-09-01
Publisher: Paulist Press
Studio: Paulist Press
• For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
In-depth explorations of five contemporary issues in Christian ethics using case studies. Used along with the authors' Character, Choices & Community, readers have the perfect combination to make moral theology come alive.
• Character, Choices & Community: The Three Faces of Christian Ethics
• Justice and Peace: A Christian Primer
• Amish Grace: How Forgiveness Transcended Tragedy
• Happiness and the Christian Moral Life: An Introduction to Christian Ethics
• The Pauline Letters (Introducing the New Testament)
• Christian ethics: an introduction
• Reading Paul: (Cascade Companions)
• Racial Justice and the Catholic Church
• A Banqueter's Guide To The All-Night Soup Kitchen Of The Kingdom Of God
• Laboratory Techniques in Organic Chemistry