BizStore » Books » Black Belt Fitness for Life: A 7-Week Plan to Achieve Lifelong Wellness
Brand: Tuttle Publishing
Feature: Tuttle Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tuttle Publishing
Manufacturer: Tuttle Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2017-05-09
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Release Date: 2017-05-09
Studio: Tuttle Publishing
• Tuttle Publishing
Develop and maintain a healthy body using advanced Taekwondo training principles.
In Black Belt Fitness for Life, Grandmaster Tae Sun Kang applies his four decades of experience to guide you through an innovative method of fitness using Taekwondo principles. Whether you're a beginner or veteran to stretching and exercise, you can easily follow Grandmaster Kang's 7-week routine based on the belt system of Taekwondo, an ancient Korean martial art. With each week of the regimen, you will learn new skills and techniques that culminate in the mastery of the techniques necessary to continue exercising and eating right for life.
Through the use of Taekwondo stretches and movements, this black belt "Combined Dynamic Stretching" method will improve your flexibility and balance, stamina and strength, as well as your focus and mental health. You'll stretch multiple parts of your body at the same time, improving circulation and building mental strength while warming up to minimize injuries. As part of his holistic approach to health and fitness, Grandmaster Kang also outlines an eating plan designed to help you lose weight naturally. Unlike extreme diets and workouts that emphasize drastic results quickly, the Grandmaster's approach is a balanced, easy-to-follow, and—most importantly—realistic plan designed for your life.
Friend and longtime student of Grandmaster Kang, actor Michael Imperioli wrote the foreword for the book and shares his experience in training under Grandmaster, as well as the benefits he has received in following Grandmaster's philosophy.
• Taekwondo: A Technical Manual
• Tiger Claw 100% Cotton Martial Arts Uniform Ranking Belt – 10 Solid Colors (Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown, White & Yellow) in All Sizes
• Ultimate Flexibility: A Complete Guide to Stretching for Martial Arts
• Traditional Taekwondo Forms Volume Two
• Traditional Taekwondo Forms Volume One
• Martial Arts After 40
• Gbox Embroidery Tae Kwon Do T-shirt 100 % Cotton Adult Unisex in 65 Colors Upto 5xl
• The Essential Book of Martial Arts Kicks: 89 Kicks from Karate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, and others
• A Killing Art: The Untold History of Tae Kwon Do, Updated and Revised
• Martial Arts "Super Kicks for Fitness and Self-Defense"