BizStore » Books » Bruce Lee The Art of Expressing the Human Body (Bruce Lee Library)
Brand: Tuttle Publishing
Feature: Tuttle Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Tuttle Publishing
Manufacturer: Tuttle Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 1998-11-15
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Release Date: 1998-11-15
Studio: Tuttle Publishing
• Tuttle Publishing
Learn the secrets to obtaining Bruce Lee's astounding physique with this insightful martial arts training book.
The Art of Expressing the Human Body, a title coined by Bruce Lee himself to describe his approach to martial arts, documents the techniques he used so effectively to perfect his body for superior health and muscularity.
Beyond his martial arts and acting abilities, Lee's physical appearance and strength were truly astounding. He achieved this through an intensive and ever-evolving conditioning regime that is being revealed for the first time in this book.
Drawing on Lee's notes, letters, diaries and training logs, Bruce Lee historian John Little presents the full extent of Lee's unique training methods including nutrition, aerobics, isometrics, stretching and weight training.
In addition to serving as a record of Bruce Lee's training, The Art of Expressing the Human Body, with its easy-to-understand and simple-to-follow training routines, is a valuable source book for those who seek dramatic improvement in their health, conditioning, physical fitness, and appearance.
This Bruce Lee Book is part of the Bruce Lee Library which also features:
• Bruce Lee Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee's Wisdom for Daily Living (Bruce Lee Library)
• Tao of Jeet Kune Do: New Expanded Edition
• Bruce Lee's Fighting Method: The Complete Edition
• Bruce Lee: Artist of Life (Bruce Lee Library)
• Bruce Lee Strength Workout For Muscles Of Steel
• The Warrior Within: The Philosophies of Bruce Lee
• Bruce Lee Jeet Kune Do: Bruce Lee's Commentaries on the Martial Way (Bruce Lee Library)
• Bruce Lee The Tao of Gung Fu: Commentaries on the Chinese Martial Arts
• Bruce Lee — Wisdom for the Way
• Bruce Lee Letters of the Dragon: The Original 1958-1973 Correspondence (The Bruce Lee Library)