BizStore » Books » Learning for Life: Creating Classrooms for Self-Directed Learning (1-off Series)
Feature: What is self-directed learning?.
Item Dimensions: Array
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 8
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 184
Publication Date: 1996-05-20
• What is self-directed learning?.
• What are the characteristics of a self-directed learner?.
• How can you teach your students to take control of their own learning?.
• Can your school become a self-directing school?.
• How will SDL change education for students and for educators?.Focuses on teaching students to learn
Help your teachers and your students face the biggest challenge education offers: the fundamental, necessary change from total reliance on a teacher to self-directed, self-motivated lifelong learning.