BizStore » Books » Measurement of Joint Motion: A Guide to Goniometry
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: F.A. Davis Company
Manufacturer: F.A. Davis Company
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 592
Publication Date: 2016-11-15
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Release Date: 2016-11-15
Studio: F.A. Davis Company
Measure joint range of motion with the manual that set the standard.
Here is all of the guidance you need to identify impairments successfully and assess rehabilitation status effectively.
Thoroughly updated and revised to reflect today’s most current and complete research, the 5th Edition of this classic book retains the unique features that have set this manual apart as the reference of choice.
For each measurable joint in the body, you’ll find a consistent, easy-to-follow format and exceptional photographs that depict range of motion and alignment, making it easy for you to visualize the examination and technique for each joint motion and muscle length test.
See what students are saying online about the previous edition…
“This book is a great guide to goniometry. I especially love the Appendix that has all the normal values. It's a must have for anyone starting out in physical therapy.”
Measurements made easy
“This book is helpful because there are actual photographs that show you how to measure various ROM's. No confusing drawings. just pictures. So helpful. They also do a great job of summarizing the most important tips for each joint (i.e. normal ROM's, where to place the goni, etc.)”
• Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing (Daniels & Worthington's Muscle Testing (Hislop))
• Daniels and Worthingham's Muscle Testing: Techniques of Manual Examination and Performance Testing
• Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques (Therapeudic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques)
• Muscles: Testing and Function, with Posture and Pain (Kendall, Muscles)
• Pierson and Fairchild's Principles & Techniques of Patient Care
• Physical Agents in Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach to Practice
• Muscle and Sensory Testing
• Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation
• Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist
• Physical Therapy Documentation: From Examination to Outcome