BizStore » Books » Peripheral Nerve Injury: An Anatomical and Physiological Approach for Physical Therapy Intervention
BizStore » Book
Peripheral Nerve Injury: An Anatomical and Physiological Approach for Physical Therapy Intervention
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: F.A. Davis Company
Manufacturer: F.A. Davis Company
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2015-04-21
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
Studio: F.A. Davis Company
Here’s everything you need to know about peripheral nerve injuries and how to recognize and treat acute and chronic injuries and conditions across the lifespan.
In-depth discussions, organized in a streamlined format, ensure you understand the identification, pathophysiology, assessment, and procedural interventions associated with peripheral nerve injuries.
You’ll also find real-world case studies, graphs, and photographs that prepare you to meet the challenges you’ll face in any setting.
Build the knowledge base you need to evaluate the most common to complex injuries, make a diagnosis, and implement a plan of care with this one-of-a-kind resource.
Access your complete text online with the Davis Digital Version. Redeem the Plus Code, inside new, printed texts, to access this DavisPlus resource.
• Essentials Of Nerve Conduction Studies
• Clinical Electrophysiology: Electrotherapy and Electrophysiologic Testing (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
• Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques, 6th Edition
• Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy, 4e
• Imaging Handbook for Physical Therapists
• Skeletal Muscle Structure, Function, and Plasticity
• Atlas of Surface Palpation: Anatomy of the Neck, Trunk, Upper and Lower Limbs, 3e
• Mr. Thrifty Budget Skeleton Model 33 1/2 in High for Classroom Use