BizStore » Books » How to Study the Bible
Brand: Moody Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Moody Publishers
Manufacturer: Moody Publishers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 144
Publication Date: 2009-03-01
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Release Date: 2009-03-01
Studio: Moody Publishers
The Bible is the Word of life. As such, studying the Bible is crucial to the life and growth of every believer.
In this revised work, John MacArthur examines various Scripture passages in the Old and New Testament to answer both the “why” and the “how” questions of Bible study.
How to Study the Bible can be used alongside or apart from the audio series available from Grace to You in either a personal or group study.
Features revised content and study questions
• The MacArthur Bible Handbook
• Fundamentals of the Faith: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ
• The MacArthur Bible Commentary
• Fundamentals of the Faith Teacher's Guide: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Jesus Christ
• NASB, The MacArthur Study Bible, Hardcover
• ESV MacArthur Study Bible, Personal Size
• NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Bonded Leather, Black
• NKJV, The MacArthur Study Bible, Hardcover: Revised and Updated Edition
• NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Indexed
• The Gospel According to Jesus: What Is Authentic Faith?