BizStore » Books » The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Brand: Moody Publishing
Feature: The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Northfield Publishing
Manufacturer: Northfield Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2015-01-01
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
Release Date: 2015-01-01
Studio: Northfield Publishing
• The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
- Over 11 million copies sold
- #1 New York Times Bestseller for 8 years running
- Now celebrating its 25th anniversary
Simple ideas, lasting love
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
The 5 Love Languages is as practical as it is insightful. Updated to reflect the complexities of relationships today, this new edition reveals intrinsic truths and applies relevant, actionable wisdom in ways that work.
Includes the Couple's Personal Profile assessment so you can discover your love language and that of your loved one.
• The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively
• The 5 Love Languages for Men: Tools for Making a Good Relationship Great
• The 5 Love Languages Singles Edition: The Secret that Will Revolutionize Your Relationships
• When Sorry Isn't Enough: Making Things Right with Those You Love
• The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively
• Five Love Languages, Small Group Study Edition
• The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert
• Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married
• The 4 Seasons of Marriage
• Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs