BizStore » Books » End of the Trail (The Texas Trail Series)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: River North
Manufacturer: River North
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2012-06-01
Publisher: River North
Release Date: 2012-06-01
Studio: River North
End of the Trail is part of a six-book series about four generations of the Morgan family living, fighting, and thriving amidst a turbulent Texas history spanning from 1845 to 1896.
Brooks Morgan left home 11 years earlier and is just too stubborn to return home. In 1896 he pulls into the town of Shoofly to take refuge from a storm and befriends John Langston in the local cafe. A high stakes poker game ends with Brooks holding the deed to John's ranch with one condition - Brooks must promise to take care of Keri. Brooks agrees, assuming that Keri is a horse.
Overcome by guilt, Brooks return to the cafe to give back the deed but finds John on the floor dead. Brooks heads off to take care of John’s ranch and is ambushed. With a noose around his neck, hands tied behind his back he offers a prayer up to God. A stunning shot is delivered from the rifle of a lady on horseback that breaks the noose and frees Brooks. But could this lady - Keri - be an enemy, too?
• Long Trail Home (The Texas Trail Series)
• Cowgirl Trail (The Texas Trail Series)
• Lone Star Trail (The Texas Trail Series)
• Captive Trail (The Texas Trail Series)
• A Ranger's Trail (The Texas Trail Series)
• Blind Spot (Chesapeake Valor)
• A Love Transformed (Sapphire Brides)
• Saving Hope: The Men of the Texas Rangers - Book 1
• Texas Legacy Omnibus: Leather and Lace/Lanterns and Lace/Lightning and Lace (Texas Legacy Series 1-3)
• Whispers On The Prairie (Pioneer Promises Volume 1)