BizStore » Books » How to Think Theologically
Feature: Fortress Press
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Fortress Press
Manufacturer: Fortress Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 152
Publication Date: 2013-03-01
Publisher: Fortress Press
Studio: Fortress Press
• Fortress Press
For over fifteen years, How to Think Theologically has served as the ideal primer on the work of theology for students at all levels of study. Stone and Duke contend that theology is not an optional, esoteric discipline, but one that every Christian person is called to do, and thus they welcome everyone to the essential, vibrant work of making religious sense of concrete life situations.
The third edition of this popular book retains all of the lucid and lively text that marked the previous editions. On this already strong foundation, case studies and bibliographies are updated, and several helpful pedagogical elements are added.
• Faith Seeking Understanding: An Introduction to Christian Theology, third ed.
• Seeing What Others Don't: The Remarkable Ways We Gain Insights
• The Work of Theology
• We Have Been Believers: An African American Systematic Theology
• Quest for the Living God: Mapping Frontiers in the Theology of God
• The Age of the Spirit: How the Ghost of an Ancient Controversy Is Shaping the Church
• The Westminster Dictionary of Theological Terms, Second Edition: Revised and Expanded
• The Art of Theological Reflection
• The Seminary Student Writes
• Christian Theology: An Introduction