BizStore » Books » Reading Can Be Fun
Edition: English Language
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 56
Publication Date: 2004-09-04
Release Date: 2004-09-04
Reading Can Be Fun is a children’s classic by Munro Leaf, the bestselling author of Manners Can Be Fun.
From the desktops of Andy and Gil Leaf:
One of the most important lessons our father taught us is the value of reading. The exhilaration of turning a page and having words leap out, begging to be uttered and embraced, is a profound experience that is permanently etched in the mind. This was his message to every child. A springboard for the imagination, a book can be educational and fun.
It is a huge joy that the key to the amusing, creative, and engaging world of our father can once again be found on bookshelves. He would be tremendously pleased and satisfied to know that today, nearly seventy years and one century later, his words still have resonance—words that will be fondly remembered by generations past, and words that will be savored, chuckled over, and read countless times by a new generation of curious, inquisitive, and impressionable young eyes.
• How to Behave and Why
• How to Speak Politely and Why
• Manners Can Be Fun
• How to Be: Six Simple Rules for Being the Best Kid You Can Be (Rizzoli Classics)
• Brushing Your Teeth Can Be Fun: And Lots of Other Good Ideas for How to Grow Up Healthy, Strong, and Smart
• Dude, That's Rude!: (Get Some Manners) (Laugh & Learn)
• The Story of Ferdinand
• The Story of Ferdinand: 75th Anniversary Edition
• Do Unto Otters: A Book About Manners