BizStore » Books » Organization Development: A Jossey-Bass Reader
Brand: Brand: Jossey-Bass
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1088
Publication Date: 2006-08-11
• Used Book in Good Condition
Organization Development is a one-stop guide to the world of planned change. Organization development has a powerful and influential heritage, solid core, evolving applications and approaches, and a vital role to play in today's global, fast-paced world of constant change. This volume immerses readers deeply in organization development's power and possibilities.
Newcomers to the field can read the book cover to cover and explore organization development's foundation, scope, focus, purpose, and methods. Experienced consultants and change agents will find chapters that capture best thinking on key topics--resources for fine-tuning skills, learning about intervention options, envisioning organization development's future, or reflecting on the larger issues in growth and change. Leaders and managers will find the resources they need to understand the route to organizational health and effectiveness, and to develop, launch, and nourish successful change efforts.
This is the third book in the Jossey-Bass Reader series. The collection of chapters will introduce you to the key thinkers and contributors in organization development including Ed Lawler, Peter Senge, Chris Argyris, Richard Hackman, Jay Galbraith, Cooperrider, Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Bolman & Deal, Kouzes & Posner, and Ed Schein, among others. The editor's interludes and organization of the book will help you appreciate the foundations and the growth of OD as a field and as a method of planned change.
• Flawless Consulting: A Guide to Getting Your Expertise Used
• The Performance Consultant's Fieldbook: Tools and Techniques for Improving Organizations and People
• The Tao of Leadership: Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching Adapted for a New Age
• 001: Process Consultation: Its Role in Organization Development, Volume 1 (Prentice Hall Organizational Development Series) (2nd Edition)
• Reframing Organizations: Artistry, Choice and Leadership
• The Change Handbook: Group Methods for Shaping the Future
• Organizational Behavior and Management
• Thriving Through Change: A Leader's Practical Guide to Change Mastery
• Designing Dynamic Organizations: A Hands-on Guide for Leaders at All Levels
• Creating Effective Teams: A Guide for Members and Leaders