BizStore » Books » Treating Anxiety Disorders
Brand: Brand: Jossey-Bass
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 1996-09-20
• Used Book in Good Condition
A Volume in the Jossey-Bass Library of Current Clinical Technique
This book is thorough and comprehensive and brings together a wealth of up-to-date and practical treatment information of tremAndous value to the clinician.
--C. Barr Taylor, M.D., professor of psychiatry, Stanford University School of Medicine
Offers an illuminating picture of the psychological problems related to anxiety. It outlines effective interventions for problems such as panic attacks, agoraphobia, and social phobias. Also described are specific techniques, including exposure therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, relaxation, psychodynamic, and psychotherapy.
• The New Bible Cure For Depression & Anxiety: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies, and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today (New Bible Cure (Siloam))
• Exploring Research (8th Edition)
• Dangerous Wonder (with Discussion Guide)
• Evaluating Research in Academic Journals: A Practical Guide to Realistic Evaluation
• Mastering the National Counselor Exam and the Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Examination (2nd Edition)
• The Family: A Christian Perspective on the Contemporary Home
• If Only I Had Known: Avoiding Common Mistakes In Couples Therapy
• Practicum and Internship: Textbook and Resource Guide for Counseling and Psychotherapy
• Invitation to a Journey: A Road Map for Spiritual Formation (Transforming Center Set)
• The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good?