BizStore » Books » Elminster's Ecologies Appendix II: The High Moor, The Serpent Hills (AD&D, Forgotten Realms)
BizStore » Book
Elminster's Ecologies Appendix II: The High Moor, The Serpent Hills (AD&D, Forgotten Realms)
Brand: Forgotten Realms - World Books
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: TSR Inc.
Manufacturer: TSR Inc.
Number Of Pages: 64
Publication Date: 1995-10-10
Publisher: TSR Inc.
Release Date: 1995-10-10
Studio: TSR Inc.
This appendix includes two booklets penned by friends of Elminster of Shadowdale. Collected here are: * a 32-page booklet containing the words of the inimitable Bara, feisty druid of the High Moor, describing the ecology of that region; * a 32-page booklet by the Lark of Suzail that gives her descriptions of the slithering inhabitants of the Serpent Hills; and * a brief booklet of tables to aid the Dungeon Master in determining random encounters for adventurers whose travels take them through these areas.
• Elminster's Ecologies Appendix I: The Battle of Bones, Hill of Lost Souls (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Ed, Forgotten Realms) (Vol 1)
• Volo's Guide to Monsters
• The Jungles of Chult (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms, FRM1 Adventure)
• Forgotten Realms Adventures (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Hardcover Accessory Rulebook)
• The Great Glacier (ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, 2ND EDITION)
• Hall of Heroes (AD&D/Forgotten Realms accessory FR7)
• The Drow of the Underdark: Forgotten Realms Accessory, 2nd Edition (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
• The Complete Thief's Handbook: Player's Handbook Rules Supplement, 2nd Edition (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
• The Ruins of Myth Drannor (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms)
• Elminster's Ecologies (AD&D 2nd Ed Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms)