BizStore » Books » Tarrega in Tablature
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 126
Publication Date: 2015-05-19
Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Studio: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
The importance of Francisco Tárrega in the history of the classic guitar is immeasurable. With his original compositions and transcriptions, Tárrega brought the classical guitar to new heights by giving it a repertoire of its own and consequently influencing virtually every modern day classical guitarist. In this volume, Ben Bolt presents 29 pieces by Tárrega in standard notation and tablature. Titles include: Lagrima; Preludes in G, A, and D major; Danza Mora; Marieta! (Mazurca); Mazurca en sol; Maria; Minuetto; Adelita (Mazurca); Pavana; La Alborada; Capricho Arabe; and many others. Text in English, Spanish, French, and Japanese. Audio download available online
• The Segovia Scales: Illustrated with Standard Notation, Tablature, and Fretboard Diagrams
• Carcassi in Tablature
• Sor In Tablature
• J.S. Bach for Acoustic Guitar: 12 Solos in Notation and Tablature
• The Francisco Tarrega Collection: Book/Online Audio
• Classical Guitar Fret Markers - Rosette Black/Ivory Fret Dots
• 30 Easy Spanish Guitar Solos
• Classical Guitar of Bach (Concert Masterworks)
• Classical Guitar Technique from Foundation to Virtuosity (Part 2): Mastery and Virtuosity
• Sight Reading for the Classical Guitar, Level I-III: Daily Sight Reading Material with Emphasis on Interpretation, Phrasing, Form, and More