BizStore » Books » Tarrega in Tablature
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 126
Publication Date: 2015-05-19
Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Studio: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
The importance of Francisco Tárrega in the history of the classic guitar is immeasurable. With his original compositions and transcriptions, Tárrega brought the classical guitar to new heights by giving it a repertoire of its own and consequently influencing virtually every modern day classical guitarist. In this volume, Ben Bolt presents 29 pieces by Tárrega in standard notation and tablature. Titles include: Lagrima; Preludes in G, A, and D major; Danza Mora; Marieta! (Mazurca); Mazurca en sol; Maria; Minuetto; Adelita (Mazurca); Pavana; La Alborada; Capricho Arabe; and many others. Text in English, Spanish, French, and Japanese. Audio download available online
• The Segovia Scales: Illustrated with Standard Notation, Tablature, and Fretboard Diagrams
• Sor In Tablature
• Carcassi in Tablature
• The Classical Guitar Compendium - Classical Masterpieces Arranged For Solo Guitar Bk/CD
• Classical for Guitar In TAB: Easy to Intermediate Classics and Transcriptions for Solo Guitar
• The Francisco Tarrega Collection: Book/Online Audio
• The Art of Practising: A guitarists' guide to developing technical precision and efficiency.
• Classical Guitar of Bach (Concert Masterworks)
• Spanish Classics for Guitar in Tablature (Classical Guitar)
• Basix Guitar TAB Classics -- Beethoven: Book & CD (Basix(R) Series)