BizStore » Books » Tarrega in Tablature
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Manufacturer: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 126
Publication Date: 2015-05-19
Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Studio: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
The importance of Francisco Tárrega in the history of the classic guitar is immeasurable. With his original compositions and transcriptions, Tárrega brought the classical guitar to new heights by giving it a repertoire of its own and consequently influencing virtually every modern day classical guitarist. In this volume, Ben Bolt presents 29 pieces by Tárrega in standard notation and tablature. Titles include: Lagrima; Preludes in G, A, and D major; Danza Mora; Marieta! (Mazurca); Mazurca en sol; Maria; Minuetto; Adelita (Mazurca); Pavana; La Alborada; Capricho Arabe; and many others. Text in English, Spanish, French, and Japanese. Audio download available online
• Carcassi in Tablature
• Sor In Tablature
• 100 Most Beautiful Songs Ever For Fingerpicking Guitar
• 30 Easy Spanish Guitar Solos Bk/online audio
• The Classical Guitar Compendium - Classical Masterpieces Arranged For Solo Guitar Bk/CD
• Spanish Classics for Guitar in Tablature (Classical Guitar)
• The Francisco Tarrega Collection: Book/Online Audio
• Basix Guitar TAB Classics -- J. S. Bach: Book & CD (Basix(R) Series)
• Bill Piburn Plays Antonio Carlos Jobim: Hal Leonard Solo Guitar Library
• Basix Guitar TAB Classics -- Beethoven: Book & CD (Basix(R) Series)