BizStore » Books » Autoharp Owner's Manual
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Manufacturer: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 148
Publication Date: 2001-01-12
Publisher: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Studio: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
The Autoharp Owner's Manual covers autoharp maintenance, conversions, tuning and string schedules (both diatonic and chromatic), building your own instrument, playing techniques, evaluating instruments, chord bar setups, amplification, history, and much more. Each subject is addressed by a current premier musician/builder. The articles in this book have been taken from past issues of Autoharp Quarterly and have been updated to address current innovations, problems, and instruments. It is a "must have" for every autoharp player.
• Beginning Autoharp Instruction Book
• Grover 8020 Autoharp Tuning Hammer
• You Can Teach Yourself Autoharp
• Intelli IMT500 Clip-on Chromatic Digital Tuner for Strings
• Autoharp Complete Method
• Mel Bay Songs of Christmas for Autoharp
• Oscar Schmidt AC445 Autoharp Gig Bag
• Dunlop 9020TP Shell Plastic Finger & Thumbpicks, Large, 4/Player's Pack
• Planet Waves Finger Picks, Medium, 5 Pack
• Complete Method for Autoharp or Chromaharp