BizStore » Books » Autoharp Owner's Manual
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Manufacturer: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 148
Publication Date: 2001-01-12
Publisher: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
Studio: Mel Bay Publicaitons, Inc.
The Autoharp Owner's Manual covers autoharp maintenance, conversions, tuning and string schedules (both diatonic and chromatic), building your own instrument, playing techniques, evaluating instruments, chord bar setups, amplification, history, and much more. Each subject is addressed by a current premier musician/builder. The articles in this book have been taken from past issues of Autoharp Quarterly and have been updated to address current innovations, problems, and instruments. It is a "must have" for every autoharp player.
• Beginning Autoharp Instruction Book
• Grover 8020 Autoharp Tuning Hammer
• Golden Gate DH-40 T-Shaped Tuning Hammer
• You Can Teach Yourself Autoharp
• Complete Method for Autoharp or Chromaharp
• Planet Waves Finger Picks, Medium, 5 Pack
• Intelli IMT500 Clip-on Chromatic Digital Tuner for Strings
• Dunlop 9020TP Shell Plastic Finger & Thumbpicks, Large, 4/Player's Pack
• 15pcs Stainless Steel Celluloid Thumb Finger Guitar Picks Plectrum + 15 Grid Case Storage Box
• Mel Bay Songs of Christmas for Autoharp