BizStore » Books » Between Hell and Texas: A Byrnes Family (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Edition: 1st Printing
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2011-12-01
Release Date: 2011-12-01
Texas Tough. Arizona Bound.
With blood and tears, Chet Byrnes built a life in Texas, only to have it shattered by an ill-fated cattle drive and two deadly family feuds. Spurned by the woman he loves, Chet sets off for new territory. The journey won't come cheap.
And Ready For Any Fight That Comes.
Chet leads the Byrnes family across New Mexico into a harsh, haunting land. His long lost brother Cagle, after 15 years living among the Comanche, reappears. So does the family's blackest black sheep. Then, amidst old grudges and new battles, Chet picks up the trail of a killer he desperately wants to bring to justice. The reward is a hearty welcome to Arizona. The risk: dying before he can meet the one woman who'd make it all worthwhile. . .
"Nobody spins a better western tale. If you want to read how real cowboys lived and worked, then you must read a Dusty Richards novel." --Mike Kearby
"Dusty Richards writes. . .with the flavor of the real West." --Elmer Kelton
"Dusty Richards is the embodiment of the old west." --Storyteller Magazine
• Blood on the Verde River (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Texas Blood Feud
• Brothers in Blood: a Byrnes Family Ranch Western (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• A Good Day To Kill
• Ambush Valley: A Byrnes Family Ranch Western (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Pray for the Dead (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Arizona Territory (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Deadly Is the Night (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Valley of Bones (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)
• Sharpshooter (A Byrnes Family Ranch Novel)