BizStore » Books » The Encyclopedia of the Harley Davidson
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Chartwell Books
Manufacturer: Chartwell Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 448
Publication Date: 2010-07-01
Publisher: Chartwell Books
Studio: Chartwell Books
This illustrated encyclopedia is packed with interesting facts and follows the history of the famous Harley Davidson company and the development of its famous bikes, which have earned a special place in the hearts of enthusiasts everywhere.
The bikes are described in detail, not only in mechanical terms, but also with glorious photographs, and will be of interest to everyone who loves motorbikes: even aficionados of Japanese and European bikes, who have never even ridden a Harley Davidson, will be able to recognize the unique marriage of style and nostalgia and the fact that there are no other bikes quite like them.
With chapters that are biographical, like "The Buell Story," and "The Harley-Davidson Story," readers will get the inside story on this epic brand of motorcycle. Other chapters, like "A-Z of Harley-Davidson," "Year on Year," and "Guide to Model Names," enthusiasts will get a fully-functional, comprehensive encyclopedia of everything they ever wanted to know about Harleys.
• Ultimate Harley Davidson
• 100 Years of Harley Davidson
• Harley And The DavidsonS [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
• Harley-Davidson: A History of the World’s Most Famous Motorcycle (Shire Library USA)
• Harley-Davidson: An Illustrated Guide
• The Big Book of Harley-Davidson: Official Publication
• The Complete Harley Davidson: A Model-by-Model History of the American Motorcycle
• Harley-Davidson(R) CVO(tm) Motorcycles: The Motor Company's Custom Vehicle Operations(R)
• The Harley-Davidson Motor Co. Archive Collection
• Complete Harley-Davidson : A Model-by-Model History