BizStore » Books » Winchester Shotguns
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Chartwell Books, Inc.
Manufacturer: Chartwell Books, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 372
Publication Date: 2008-05-15
Publisher: Chartwell Books, Inc.
Studio: Chartwell Books, Inc.
Spanning the decades and every model designed and produced under the Winchester name, author and historian Dennis Adler has photographed examples of the world's finest shotguns and compiled an encyclopedic volume of facts, figures, and historically relevant information destined to make this book a must have reference for anyone interested in American firearms.
With more than 520 color photographs and illustrations showing individual models, actions, and close up details of receivers, and factory engraving styles, this is the most lavishly photographed book ever published on Winchester shotguns.
This book chronicles the entire 127 year history since the first British doubles were imported. This is a tale of ambition, of stunning success, and heartbreaking failures; a tale not only of guns but of the men who created them for more than a century.
• Winchester: An American Legend
• Standard Catalog of Winchester Firearms
• Treasures of the NRA National Firearms Museum
• 12ga Winchester Model 12 : handbook for identification, stripping & assembly, service & maintenance, operation & function, illustrated parts lists, ... historical memoranda, additional references
• 38th Edition Blue Book of Gun Values
• Guns of the NRA National Sporting Arms Museum
• The Winchester Model Twelve
• The Winchester: The Gun That Built an American Dynasty
• Steel Canvas: The Art of American Arms
• Winchester Lever-Action Rifles (Weapon)