BizStore » Books » NMS Emergency Medicine (National Medical Series for Independent Study)
Brand: Brand: Lippincott Williams Wilkins
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 736
Publication Date: 2006-11-29
• Used Book in Good Condition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
NMS Emergency Medicine, Second Edition provides medical students, residents, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners with an introduction to the core content of emergency medicine. The book's concise narrative outline format helps readers quickly assimilate large amounts of material. Each chapter is followed by USMLE-style study questions. A comprehensive Board simulation examination is offered online.
This edition has been thoroughly updated and streamlined to focus on essential material. Questions have been revised to better reflect the level of difficulty of shelf exams. The book has a new two-color design with more illustrations and wider margins for notes.
• Problem-Oriented Medical Diagnosis (Lippincott Manual Series)
• Pance Prep Pearls 2nd Edition
• Hematology for the Medical Student
• Pediatrics for Medical Students
• Essential Clinical Procedures: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Dehn, Essential Clinical Procedures)
• Surgical Recall
• Practical Radiology: A Symptom-Based Approach
• An Introduction to Community & Public Health
• Evidence Based Practice for Health Professionals
• Anatomy and Physiology for Health Professionals