BizStore » Books » Entrepreneurial Financial Management: An Applied Approach (100 Cases)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 312
Publication Date: 2012-10-12
This new edition presents an applied, realistic view of entrepreneurial finance for today's entrepreneur. The book provides an integrated set of concepts and applications, drawing from entrepreneurship, finance, and accounting. The book's contents are designed to follow the life cycle of a new business venture. Topics are presented in a logical order, as entrepreneurs will likely face them as they begin the process of business start-up and move into growing the business. Key changes to this edition include:
--Added material on how the book's financial templates align with business modeling.
--The impact of the 2008 recession and its economic realities are addressed throughout the book.
--The Millennial Generation's unique aspirations and goals are discussed in terms of entrepreneurship.
--The debt and equity financing section has been updated to reflect changes in regulations and evolving investor expectations.
--The bootstrapping chapter has been revised to reflect the explosion of social media and its impact on bootstrap marketing.
--The impact of the 2008 recession on the exit process for entrepreneurs.
A comprehensive financial statements template is included with the book. This tool allows for the application of many of the concepts to actual businesses, and will be a valuable supplement to the process of developing a full business plan. The templates are available for unlimited free downloads at drjeffcornwall.com.
• Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
• Understanding Business Entities for Entrepreneurs & Managers
• The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
• All In Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything Is on the Line
• Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design
• Product Design and Development (Irwin Marketing)
• Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment
• Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization
• Train to Pakistan
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement