BizStore » Books » Entrepreneurial Financial Management: An Applied Approach (100 Cases)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 312
Publication Date: 2012-10-17
This new edition of Entrepreneurial Financial Management presents an applied, realistic view of finance for today’s entrepreneurs. The book provides an integrated set of concepts and applications, drawn from entrepreneurship, finance, and accounting, that will prepare aspiring entrepreneurs for the world they are likely to face as they start their new businesses.
The book’s contents are designed to follow the life cycle of a new business venture. Topics are covered in the order that entrepreneurs can expect to encounter them as they begin the process of business start-up and move into growing the business.
A comprehensive financial spreadsheet template is included with the book. This tool allows for the application of many of the concepts to actual businesses, and can be a valuable supplement to the process of developing a full business plan. The financial spreadsheet templates are available for unlimited free downloads at Professor Cornwall’s blog site: www.drjeffcornwall.com.
Key Changes in the Third Edition
• The authors have added material on how the book’s financial templates align with business modeling.
• The financial templates have been updated and now include more up-to-date assumptions on benefit costs.
• There is updated coverage of debt and equity financing due to new regulations and evolving investor expectations.
• The bootstrapping chapter has been revised to reflect the explosion of social media and its impact on bootstrap marketing.
• All In Startup: Launching a New Idea When Everything Is on the Line
• Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
• Understanding Business Entities for Entrepreneurs & Managers
• Thinking with Type, 2nd revised and expanded edition: A Critical Guide for Designers, Writers, Editors, & Students
• Drawing for Product Designers (Portfolio Skills: Product Design)
• The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
• Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment
• Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases: Competitiveness and Globalization
• Making It: Manufacturing Techniques for Product Design