BizStore » Books » Cooking For Crowds For Dummies
Brand: Brand: For Dummies
Feature: ISBN13: 9780764584695
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: For Dummies
Manufacturer: For Dummies
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 354
Publication Date: 2005-06-10
Publisher: For Dummies
Studio: For Dummies
• ISBN13: 9780764584695
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Over 100 recipes, plus time-saving planning tips and sanity-saving suggestions
Serve terrific food confidently and calmly, and wow your crowd!
Panicky about cooking for a casual church dinner, a posh graduation party, or a holiday feast for 50? With terrific recipes plus tips for everything from planning menus to preparation and presentation, you can serve a hungry crowd without getting all steamed up about it. You'll quickly grasp the basics you need to know to cook like an experienced pro.
Discover how to
• Feeding the Masses: Meal Planning for Events, Large Groups, Ward Parties and More
• Cooking for a Crowd: Menus, Recipes, and Strategies for Entertaining 10 to 50
• Secrets from a Caterer's Kitchen: The Indispensable Guide for Planning a Party
• Armed Forces Recipe Service: A Cookbook for Large Groups (Volume 1)
• Our Favorite Recipes for a Crowd
• Taste of Home Church Supper Recipes: All New 359 Crowd Pleasing Favorites (Taste of Home/Reader's Digest Book)
• Armed Forces Recipe Service: A Cookbook for Large Groups (Volume 2) by Department of Defense (2013-08-16)
• Food for Fifty: 9th edition
• Taste of Home New Church Supper Cookbook: 346 Crowd-Pleasing Favorites! Plus Last Minute Recipes for Any Size Gathering!
• Cooking for a Crowd