BizStore » Books » Preventing and Reversing Osteoporosis: What You Can Do About Bone Loss - A Leading Expert's Natural Approach to Increasing Bone Mass
BizStore » Book
Preventing and Reversing Osteoporosis: What You Can Do About Bone Loss - A Leading Expert's Natural Approach to Increasing Bone Mass
Brand: Gaby, Alan
Feature: Alan Gaby M.D.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 1995-04-19
Release Date: 1995-04-19
• Alan Gaby M.D.
• Airborne Zesty Orange Effervescent Tablets, 10 count - 1000mg of Vitamin C - Immune Support Supplement (Pack of 3)
• RESPeRATE Blood Pressure Lowering Device
You Can Fight—and Even Reverse—Bone Loss
How strong are your bones? At 35, a woman's battle against bone loss begins. And, it intensifies with menopause and beyond. Conventional medicine has offered such controversial therapies as estrogen replacement, a treatment that is potentially dangerous and only partially effective. Now, Dr. Gaby, one of the foremost authorities on nutritional and natural medicine, offers practical advice on osteoporosis that substantially increases a woman's chances for maintainting and even regaining normal bone mass. Inside you'll learn:
·How diet can help or hurt your bones
·How food allergies contribute to osteoporosis
·Which types of exercise are beneficial
·Why vitamin K is as important for bones as calcium
·And much more!
"A breakthrough approach to the successful treatment and/or prevention of osteoporosis."
—Health News & Review
"Clear and practical. This book will help thousands of women create healthy bones. And for those who already have osteoporosis, it provides solutions and hope." —Christiane Northrup, M.D., F.A.C.O.G., bestselling author, Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom
• Dr. Lani's No-Nonsense Bone Health Guide: The Truth About Density Testing, Osteoporosis Drugs, and Building Bone Quality at Any Age
• The Whole-Body Approach to Osteoporosis: How to Improve Bone Strength and Reduce Your Fracture Risk (The New Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series)
• The Healthy Bones Nutrition Plan and Cookbook: How to Prepare and Combine Whole Foods to Prevent and Treat Osteoporosis Naturally
• Your Bones: How You Can Prevent Osteoporosis and Have Strong Bones for Life―Naturally
• Exercise for Better Bones: The Complete Guide to Safe and Effective Exercises for Osteoporosis
• Lies My Doctor Told Me: Osteoporosis: How the Latest Medical Research on Bone Drugs and Calcium Could Save Your Bones, Your Heart, and Your Life (Volume 1)
• Mayo Clinic on Osteoporosis: Keeping Bones Healthy and Strong and Reducing the Risk of Fractures ("MAYO CLINIC ON" SERIES)
• Beat Osteoporosis with Exercise: A Low-Impact Program for Building Strength, Increasing Bone Density and Improving Posture
• Yoga for Osteoporosis: The Complete Guide
• Resolving Osteoporosis: The Cure & Guidebook