BizStore » Books » Dare to Forgive: The Power of Letting Go and Moving On
Brand: Hallowell, Edward M.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2006-01-15
Release Date: 2006-01-15
In a book that gets more timely by the day, bestselling author Ned Hallowell shows that forgiveness is strength—and also that it’s essential to living a healthy, happy life.
Forgiveness is not a sign of weakness but of strength. It’s also healthy, brave, contagious and sets you free. In this book, Dr. Hallowell not only explains why forgiveness is one of the best things you can do to heal your body and mind; he also offers a practical, four-part plan for achieving it.
True stories illustrate the power of forgiveness in real lives, from a wife who forgives the hurtful words of her husband to a mother who forgives the man who kidnapped and murdered her daughter.
• The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps
• Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder
• Married to Distraction: How to Restore Intimacy and Strengthen Your Partnership in an Age of Interruption
• The Couple's Guide to Thriving with ADHD
• Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships
• Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
• The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness: Five Steps to Help Kids Create and Sustain Lifelong Joy
• Worry: Hope and Help for a Common Condition
• How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving
• Is It You, Me, or Adult A.D.D.? Stopping the Roller Coaster When Someone You Love Has Attention Deficit Disorder