BizStore » Books » Dare to Forgive: The Power of Letting Go and Moving On
List Price: $12.95Manufacturer: HCI
Our Price: $12.65
You Save: $0.30 (2%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Author(s): Edward M. Hallowell M.D.
Brand: Hallowell, Edward M.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2006-01-15
Release Date: 2006-01-15
In a book that gets more timely by the day, bestselling author Ned Hallowell shows that forgiveness is strength—and also that it’s essential to living a healthy, happy life.
Forgiveness is not a sign of weakness but of strength. It’s also healthy, brave, contagious and sets you free. In this book, Dr. Hallowell not only explains why forgiveness is one of the best things you can do to heal your body and mind; he also offers a practical, four-part plan for achieving it.
True stories illustrate the power of forgiveness in real lives, from a wife who forgives the hurtful words of her husband to a mother who forgives the man who kidnapped and murdered her daughter.
• Married to Distraction: How to Restore Intimacy and Strengthen Your Partnership in an Age of Interruption
• The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps
• Delivered from Distraction: Getting the Most out of Life with Attention Deficit Disorder
• The Couple's Guide to Thriving with ADHD
• Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships
• The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness: Five Steps to Help Kids Create and Sustain Lifelong Joy
• Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
• Worry: Hope and Help for a Common Condition
• Connect: 12 Vital Ties That Open Your Heart, Lengthen Your Life, and Deepen Your Soul (New York)
• Superparenting for ADD: An Innovative Approach to Raising Your Distracted Child