BizStore » Books » Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul: Advice and Inspiration on Fulfilling Dreams (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
BizStore » Book
Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul: Advice and Inspiration on Fulfilling Dreams (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2006-09-19
Release Date: 2006-09-19
Fulfill your dreams...
Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul is a compilation of short stories from entrepreneurs, both large and small, who share their experiences of success, failure and courage, with a little helpful advice mixed in.
Many of these stories, told for the first time here, will enlighten you to new methods of entrepreneurship or simply help you believe in the possibilities of getting started. People such as Doris Christopher, a stay-at-home mother, who introduced her love of cooking to others through founding The Pampered Chef; Thom Chappell, who stuck to his instincts when developing Tom's of Maine and kept value at the core of his business; and Carol Gardner who intimately shares a desperate time of debt and divorce, until along came a bulldog named Zelda, followed by a greeting card line - Zelda Wisdom - which became one of Hallmark's number one sellers. These entrepreneurs and many more will inspire you with their amazing life experiences and fascinating beginnings.
• School for Startups: The Breakthrough Course for Guaranteeing Small Business Success in 90 Days or Less
• Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive: 101 Inspirational Stories about Counting Your Blessings and Having a Positive Attitude
• The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
• The Success Principles(TM) - 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
• Chicken Soup for the Soul 20th Anniversary Edition: All Your Favorite Original Stories Plus 20 Bonus Stories for the Next 20 Years
• Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals
• Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams
• Think Big: Make It Happen in Business and Life
• Passionistas: Tips, Tales and Tweetables From Women Pursuing Their Dreams
• Atlas Shrugged