BizStore » Books » Structural Dynamics and Vibration in Practice: An Engineering Handbook
Brand: Douglas Thorby
Feature: Structural Dynamics and Vibration in Practice
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 420
Publication Date: 2008-03-04
• Structural Dynamics and Vibration in Practice
This straightforward text, primer and reference introduces the theoretical, testing and control aspects of structural dynamics and vibration, as practised in industry today.
Written by an expert engineer of over 40 years experience, the book comprehensively opens up the dynamic behavior of structures and provides engineers and students with a comprehensive practice based understanding of the key aspects of this key engineering topic.
Written with the needs of engineers of a wide range of backgrounds in mind, this book will be a key resource for those studying structural dynamics and vibration at undergraduate level for the first time in aeronautical, mechanical, civil and automotive engineering. It will be ideal for laboratory classes and as a primer for readers returning to the subject, or coming to it fresh at graduate level.
It is a guide for students to keep and for practicing engineers to refer to: its worked example approach ensures that engineers will turn to Thorby for advice in many engineering situations.
• Theory of Wing Sections: Including a Summary of Airfoil Data (Dover Books on Aeronautical Engineering)
• Modern Compressible Flow: With Historical Perspective. John D. Anderson, JR
• Aerodynamics Aeronautics and Flight Mechanics, 2nd ed.
• Orbital Mechanics for Engineering Students, Third Edition (Aerospace Engineering)
• Modern Compressible Flow
• Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, and Flight Mechanics
• Theory of Vibration with Applications (5th Edition)
• AERODYNAMICS AERONAUTICS AND FLIGHT MECHANICS, 2ND EDITION
• Aircraft Propulsion
• NATIONAL Brand Computation Pad, Plain & 5 X 5 Quad On Back, Green Paper, 8.5 x 11" 200 Sheets (42389)