BizStore » Books » Digital Media Ethics
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 280
Publication Date: 2013-11-18
The original edition of this accessible and interdisciplinarytextbook was the first to consider the ethical issues of digitalmedia from a global perspective, introducing ethical theories frommultiple cultures.
New for the second edition is a section on “citizenjournalism” and its implications for traditional journalisticethics. With a significantly updated section on the “ethicaltoolkit,” this book also introduces students to prevailingethical theories and illustrates how they are applied to centralissues such as privacy, copyright, pornography and violence, andthe ethics of cross-cultural communication online.
Digital Media Ethics is student- and classroom-friendly:each topic and theory is interwoven throughout the volume withdetailed sets of questions, additional resources, and suggestionsfor further research and writing. Together, these enable readers tofoster careful reflection upon, writing about, and discussion ofthese issues and their possible resolutions.
• Digital Media Law
• Student Solutions Manual for Introductory Statistics
• Journalism Ethics: A Casebook of Professional Conduct for News Media
• Introductory Statistics (10th Edition)
• The Handbook of Technical Writing
• We The People: An Introduction to American Government
• Enhanced Discovering Computers (Shelly Cashman Series)
• The Harvard Medical School Guide to Men's Health: Lessons from the Harvard Men's Health Studies (Well-Being Centre = Centre Du Mieux-Etre (Collection))
• Microsoft Office 2013: Essential (Shelly Cashman Series)
• Research for Writers: Advanced English Composition