BizStore » Books » Digital Media Ethics
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 280
Publication Date: 2013-11-18
The original edition of this accessible and interdisciplinary textbook was the first to consider the ethical issues of digital media from a global perspective, introducing ethical theories from multiple cultures.
New for the second edition is a section on “citizen journalism” and its implications for traditional journalistic ethics. With a significantly updated section on the “ethical toolkit,” this book also introduces students to prevailing ethical theories and illustrates how they are applied to central issues such as privacy, copyright, pornography and violence, and the ethics of cross-cultural communication online.
Digital Media Ethics is student- and classroom-friendly: each topic and theory is interwoven throughout the volume with detailed sets of questions, additional resources, and suggestions for further research and writing. Together, these enable readers to foster careful reflection upon, writing about, and discussion of these issues and their possible resolutions.
• Digital Media Law
• Research and Documentation in the Digital Age
• We The People: An Introduction to American Government
• Journalism Ethics: A Casebook of Professional Conduct for News Media
• The Handbook of Technical Writing
• Technical English: Writing, Reading and Speaking (8th Edition)
• Computer Ethics (4th Edition)
• Research for Writers: Advanced English Composition
• Ethics in Human Communication
• Student Solutions Manual for Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions