BizStore » Books » Digital Media Ethics
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 280
Publication Date: 2013-11-18
The original edition of this accessible and interdisciplinary textbook was the first to consider the ethical issues of digital media from a global perspective, introducing ethical theories from multiple cultures.
New for the second edition is a section on “citizen journalism” and its implications for traditional journalistic ethics. With a significantly updated section on the “ethical toolkit,” this book also introduces students to prevailing ethical theories and illustrates how they are applied to central issues such as privacy, copyright, pornography and violence, and the ethics of cross-cultural communication online.
Digital Media Ethics is student- and classroom-friendly: each topic and theory is interwoven throughout the volume with detailed sets of questions, additional resources, and suggestions for further research and writing. Together, these enable readers to foster careful reflection upon, writing about, and discussion of these issues and their possible resolutions.
• Digital Media Law
• We The People: An Introduction to American Government
• Student Solutions Manual for Introductory Statistics
• Introductory Statistics (10th Edition)
• The Handbook of Technical Writing
• Computer Ethics (4th Edition)
• Student's Solutions Manual for College Algebra
• Research and Documentation in the Digital Age
• Research for Writers: Advanced English Composition
• The Harvard Medical School Guide to Men's Health: Lessons from the Harvard Men's Health Studies (Well-Being Centre = Centre Du Mieux-Etre (Collection))