BizStore » Books » Advanced Marathoning
Brand: HUMAN KINETICS
Feature: HUMAN KINETICS
Is Autographed: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Manufacturer: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 264
Publication Date: 2008-12-19
Publisher: Human Kinetics, Inc.
Release Date: 2008-12-19
Studio: Human Kinetics, Inc.
• HUMAN KINETICS
Shave minutes off your time using the latest in science-based training for serious runners. Advanced Marathoning has all the information you need to train smarter, remain injury free, and arrive on the start line ready to run the marathon of your life.
Including marathon-pace runs and tempo runs, Advanced Marathoning provides only the most effective methods of training. You'll learn how to complement your running workouts with strength, core, flexibility, and form training; implement cutting-edge nutrition and hydration strategies and recovery techniques; and taper properly to reach peak performance.
With easy-to-understand day-by-day training schedules for 18- and 12-week preparation for weekly distances of 55, 55 to 70, 70 to 85, and 85-plus miles, Advanced Marathoning is simply the most comprehensive and efficient approach to marathoning. If you're ready to achieve your personal best, this book is for you.
• Faster Road Racing: 5K to Half Marathon
• Daniels' Running Formula
• Hansons Marathon Method: Run Your Fastest Marathon the Hansons Way
• Racing Weight: How to Get Lean for Peak Performance (The Racing Weight Series)
• 80/20 Running: Run Stronger and Race Faster By Training Slower
• Run Faster from the 5K to the Marathon: How to Be Your Own Best Coach
• Meb For Mortals: How to Run, Think, and Eat like a Champion Marathoner
• Lore of Running, 4th Edition
• Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow.: Quick-Fix Recipes for Hangry Athletes
• The New Rules of Marathon and Half-Marathon Nutrition: A Cutting-Edge Plan to Fuel Your Body Beyond ""the Wall""