BizStore » Books » Glory Days: Trusting the God Who Fights for You
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Feature: THOMAS NELSON
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Thomas Nelson
Manufacturer: Thomas Nelson
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2017-02-14
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: 2017-02-14
Studio: Thomas Nelson
• THOMAS NELSON
Keep walking. This may be the day your Jericho walls come down.
We all face them. Strongholds with a strong hold on our lives. Roadblocks to our joy. Obstacles in our marriages. Fortresses of fear blocking us from peace. How can we bring down these walls that keep us from the future God promises?
Remember the story of Joshua and the battle of Jericho? Those were some formidable foes and big barriers.
Max Lucado says the book of Joshua is in the bible to remind us of one thing: God fights for us! We can overcome, because He has already overcome.
We were not made to stand in the shadow of our walls and quake. We were made to stand on top of Jericho's rubble and conquer. We win, because God's already won.
Need a new battle plan for life? Keep walking, keep believing. These may be your glory days.
• Glory Days Study Guide: Living Your Promised Land Life Now
• He Fights for You: 40 Promises for Everyday Battles
• Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine
• Before Amen: The Power of a Simple Prayer
• God Will Use This for Good: Surviving the Mess of Life
• Unshakable Hope: Building Our Lives on the Promises of God
• You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
• Facing Your Giants: God Still Does the Impossible
• In the Eye of the Storm
• Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World