BizStore » Books » Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery: Basic and clinical sciences of the equine athlete
BizStore » Book
Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery: Basic and clinical sciences of the equine athlete
List Price: $284.00Manufacturer: Saunders Ltd.
Our Price: $182.99
You Save: $101.01 (36%)
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Publisher: Saunders Ltd.
Author(s): Kenneth W Hinchcliff BVSc MS PhD DACVIM (Large Animal), Andris J. Kaneps DVM MS PhD Diplomate ACVS DACVSMR, Raymond J. Geor BVSc MVSc PhD
Diplomate American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (Large Animal)
Diplomate American College of Veterinary Nutrition (Honorary)
Diplomate American College of Veterinary Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Feature: Saunders Ltd
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Saunders Ltd.
Manufacturer: Saunders Ltd.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1320
Publication Date: 2013-12-23
Publisher: Saunders Ltd.
Studio: Saunders Ltd.
• Saunders Ltd
This unique resource provides the most up-to-date, in-depth coverage of the basic and clinical sciences required for management of the equine athlete. The unique treatment of exercise physiology and training within a clinical context, together with a detailed review of all diseases affecting athletic horses, makes this the most comprehensive text available. Provides a thorough grounding in the basic physiology of each body system, and in particular the responses of each body system to exercise and training. The internationally renowned team of contributors has created the ultimate reference for veterinarians, students, horse-owners, and all those involved in the world of equine athletics.
"a signiﬁcant amount of practical information for use in the ﬁeld, as well as providing a sound scientiﬁc basis for therapy and understanding of the underlying pathology of the horse as an athlete."Reviewed by: John Bowers on behalf of Australian Veterinary Jounal, May 2015
• Manual of Equine Reproduction
• Robinson's Current Therapy in Equine Medicine (Current Veterinary Therapy)
• Conditioning Sport Horses
• Adams and Stashak's Lameness in Horses
• Equine Applied and Clinical Nutrition: Health, Welfare and Performance
• Plumb's Veterinary Drug Handbook: Pocket
• Large Animal Internal Medicine
• Atlas of Equine Ultrasonography
• Spurgeon's Color Atlas of Large Animal Anatomy: The Essentials
• Activate Your HOrse's Core : Unmounted Exercises for Dynamic Mobility, Strength and Balance