BizStore » Books » Think Good and It Will Be Good: Spiritually-Based Therapy Inspired by Viktor Frankl and Jewish Wisdom
BizStore » Book
Think Good and It Will Be Good: Spiritually-Based Therapy Inspired by Viktor Frankl and Jewish Wisdom
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Daniel Schonbuch
Manufacturer: Daniel Schonbuch
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 292
Publication Date: 2017-03-24
Publisher: Daniel Schonbuch
Studio: Daniel Schonbuch
Are you feeling depressed or anxious? Think “good” and search for more meaning in your life.
Amidst the horrors of Auschwitz, a daring Jewish psychiatrist revealed one of the two secrets to overcoming depression and anxiety. Viktor Frankl, the founder of logotherapy (the therapy of meaning) found that “those who knew that there was a task waiting for them to fulfill were most apt to survive the concentration camps.”
Frankl was not just referring to those interned in the camps or held captive as prisoners of war. He was offering a path forward for all people facing challenges—whether physical or emotional—to look beyond the limits of self and into the world of meaning and spirituality.
Over one hundred years earlier, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneersohn of Lubavitch (1789-1866), known as the Tzemach Tzedek, the venerable leader of the Chabad Chasidic movement, shared the other secret for achieving happiness and emotional well-being when he said, “Think good and it will be good.” This spiritual and psychological principle has the power to transform feelings of sadness or worry, freeing your mind to focus on the goodness inherent in people and situations.
In Think Good and It Will Be Good you’ll learn how the insights of Frankl and Jewish wisdom form the basis of Torah Psychology, a spiritually-focused therapy that can help you find meaning and purpose, think positively, and inspire optimism in your life.
• Co-Active Coaching, Fourth Edition: The proven framework for transformative conversations at work and in life
• Man's Search for Meaning
• New Joy: Response to a Changing World
• The Joy of Intimacy: A Soulful Guide to Love, Sexuality, and Marriage
• My Story: Forty-one Individuals Share Their Personal Encounters With The Rebbe
• Duties of the Heart: The Gate of Trust
• At Risk - Never Beyond Reach: Three Principles Every Parent and Educator Needs to Know
• The Empty Chair: Finding Hope and Joy―Timeless Wisdom from a Hasidic Master, Rebbe Nachman of Breslov
• The Choice: Embrace the Possible
• The Empowered Wife: Six Surprising Secrets for Attracting Your Husband's Time, Attention, and Affection