BizStore » Books » Remodel: Without Going Bonkers or Broke
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Jim Molinelli
Manufacturer: Jim Molinelli
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 226
Publication Date: 2017-02-26
Publisher: Jim Molinelli
Studio: Jim Molinelli
Do you remember when you first had this thought: "I think I'd like to remodel"? It's such an exciting moment! Filled with possibilities. Then it's followed almost immediately by the uncertainty about what to do next.
Most homeowners are quite unprepared to enter the remodeling process. In fact, that's the single biggest reason that there are so many remodeling horror stories.
Well, REMODEL! Changes everything!
Now any homeowner can successfully navigate the remodeling minefield. You will learn how to identify and select the perfect professional remodeler for your project, save thousands of dollars in the process, and preserve your sanity too. [NOT for DIY projects!]
Everything needed for a successful professional remodeling experience is inside!
LESS STRESS. MORE SUCCESS.
• Better Homes and Gardens Kitchen and Bath Renovation Guide (Better Homes and Gardens Home)
• Renovation 4th Edition: Completely Revised and Updated
• What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating
• The Project Planning Checklist: What you need to know before you start your home remodel or addition
• New Kitchen Idea Book (Taunton's Idea Book Series)
• New Bathroom Idea Book (Taunton's Idea Book Series)
• Kitchen Idea Book (Taunton Home Idea Books)
• Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House
• Kitchen Ideas You Can Use, Updated Edition: The Latest Styles, Appliances, Features and Tips for Renovating Your Kitchen
• Mike Holmes Kitchens & Bathrooms (Make It Right)