BizStore » Books » SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: SEO for Growth
Manufacturer: SEO for Growth
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 238
Publication Date: 2016-09-11
Publisher: SEO for Growth
Studio: SEO for Growth
Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO, is how people search and find your website on the Internet.
(NOTE: Dozens of renowned marketing, SEO and social media experts have endorsed this SEO book. You can read these expert testimonials and claim the free bonus offers that come with this book at SEOforGrowth.com)
SEO is a key growth channel for your business, but the rules of SEO have changed dramatically in recent years.
To grow your business in today’s economy, you need a strong online presence. But what does that entail exactly?
Marketing is no longer about mass-market advertising and outbound sales; it’s about capturing demand — grabbing the attention of people already looking to make a purchase or acquire specific knowledge. To do that, your content needs to be at the top of Internet search results.
Many businesses and marketers toss up a brochure-style website, do a little social media and blog posting (if any), and think they’re "doing SEO" — but that’s not what it takes to get those coveted first page Google rankings.
No longer just another tactic, search engine optimization has become a full-blown channel on par with PR and advertising — one you can’t afford to ignore. From website designers to business owners, marketers to entrepreneurs, everyone can benefit from understanding and applying SEO best practices.
John Jantsch, author of the best-selling Duct Tape Marketing and creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System™, and Phil Singleton, an experienced SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, have teamed up to provide you with the only Internet marketing guide you need. In SEO for Growth, they teach you how to leverage the new rules of search engine optimization to make sure your website gets found online. Jantsch and Singleton harness the knowledge they’ve acquired through years of experience and extensive research, explaining SEO in a direct and accessible manner, to help you navigate this complex technical terrain with purpose and ease.
SEO for Growth is Your One-Stop Digital Marketing Guide
The first part of the book provides an in-depth overview of search engines, algorithms, and design changes, so you can understand the way that Google “thinks.” The book then takes you through the mindset and strategy you need to get SEO right and provides specific techniques that you can use at each stage of a new business: from finding the perfect match between the ideal customer and the market message (traction), to retaining customers and building relationships for growth (expansion); and leveraging the assets you build for payoff (conversion).
From this book, you’ll learn how to:
Whether you want to adapt your small business to the digital age or you’re a marketer figuring out how to help your clients online, this indispensable guide has everything you need to plan and implement the right SEO strategy for your business.
After you buy this book, be sure to visit the SEO for Growth website (SEOforGrowth.com) to claim and download the 3-eBook bonus pack on Local SEO, Traffic Generation Tactics, and WordPress Website Optimization, as well as special offers and discounts on various SEO tools, webinars and services.
• SEO 2017 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
• SEO Fitness Workbook: 2018 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google
• SEO 2018 Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strateg: Learn SEO with smart internet marketing strategies
• The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
• They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today's Digital Consumer
• SEO Like I'm 5: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Search Engine Optimization
• Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated: The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
• 3 Months to No.1: The "No-Nonsense" SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
• SEO Step-by-Step - The Complete Beginner's Guide to Getting Traffic from Google
• Master Content Marketing: A Simple Strategy to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience