BizStore » Books » The Power of Thought: Core Principles to Overcome Adversity and Achieve Success
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Contact Right
Manufacturer: Contact Right
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 52
Publication Date: 2016-02-24
Publisher: Contact Right
Studio: Contact Right
What are the core elements that allow top performers to achieve success repeatedly? One clear, positive thought can set a goal in bedrock or trigger peak performance. Study 3 easy fundamentals, make them a habit, and you have a recipe for sustained success no matter what hurdles life throws at you. This is a story of a small boy, scared and alone in the world, who ran away from home at 16, and overcame numerous hostile environments to pursue his dream to become a Navy SEAL, and eventually became the Naval Special Warfare sniper course manager (head) instructor. The lessons learned along the way were powerful. When I was part of the sniper instructor cadre, we studied the habits of champions, and top performers. Then we applied them to our course curriculum and students. The results were incredible and undeniable. The Power of Thought works.
• Total Focus: Make Better Decisions Under Pressure
• The Red Circle: My Life in the Navy SEAL Sniper Corps and How I Trained America's Deadliest Marksmen
• The Killing School: Inside the World's Deadliest Sniper Program
• Mastering Fear: A Navy SEAL's Guide
• Self-Discipline: The Ultimate Guide to Self-Discipline like a US NAVY SEAL: Gain Incredible Self Confidence, Motivation, & True Discipline with Techniques used only by these Elite Warriors!
• Special Operations Mental Toughness: The Invincible Mindset of Delta Force Operators, Navy SEALs, Army Rangers & Other Elite Warriors!
• Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy SEAL's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice
• Navy SEAL Mental Toughness: A Guide To Developing An Unbeatable Mind
• Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency and Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level (Third Edition)
• Raising Men: Lessons Navy SEALs Learned from Their Training and Taught to Their Sons