BizStore » Books » Brighty of the Grand Canyon (Marguerite Henry Horseshoe Library)
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Manufacturer Maximum Age: 12
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 8
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 1991-04-30
Release Date: 1991-04-30
• Great product!
Long ago, a lone little burro roamed the high cliffs of the Grand Canyon and touched the hearts of all who knew him: a grizzled old miner, a big-game hunter, even President Teddy Roosevelt. Named Brighty by the prospector who befriended him, he remained a free spirit at heart. But when a ruthless claim-jumper murdered the prospector, loyal Brighty risked everything to bring the killer to justice.
Brighty's adventures have delighted generations of readers, and he has become the symbol of a joyous way of life. Some people say that you can even see his spirit roving the canyon on moonlit nights-forever wild, forever free.
• Misty of Chincoteague
• A Letter to Mrs. Roosevelt
• Justin Morgan Had a Horse
• Basher Five-Two: The True Story of F-16 Fighter Pilot Captain Scott O'Grady
• White Stallion of Lipizza
• Stormy, Misty's Foal
• Sea Star: Orphan of Chincoteague
• King of the Wind: The Story of the Godolphin Arabian
• The Wright Brothers: How They Invented the Airplane
• Mustang: Wild Spirit of the West