BizStore » Books » We're Going on a Picnic!
Brand: Greenwillow Books
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Greenwillow Books
Manufacturer: Greenwillow Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2002-02-19
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Release Date: 2002-02-19
Studio: Greenwillow Books
• Used Book in Good Condition
It was a perfect day for a picnic. Hen picked the berries, Goose picked the apples, and Duck picked the pears. Then they set out for the picnic. But young viewers will quickly discover that Hen, Goose, and Duck are not the only ones who like berries, apples, and pears! And as the picnic basket gets lighter and lighter, they will be laughing harder and harder.
Since the publication of Rosie's Walk in 1968, Pat Hutchins's name has been a household word wherever there are young lookers and listeners.
• The Perfect Picnic
• The Wind Blew (Rise and Shine)
• Picnic!: A Day in the Park (Ant Hill)
• The Teddy Bears' Picnic (Classic Board Books)
• The Bears' Picnic
• Teddy Bears' Picnic (Aladdin Picture Books)
• A Camping Spree With Mr. Magee
• What Game Shall We Play?
• Why Should I Recycle? (Why Should I? Books)
• Little Ant Goes to a Picnic (Little Ant Books) (Volume 2)