BizStore » Books » Selling The Wheel: Choosing The Best Way To Sell For You Your Company Your Customers
Brand: Brand: Simon Schuster
Feature: ISBN13: 9780684856018
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 255
Publication Date: 2001-01-03
Release Date: 2001-01-03
• ISBN13: 9780684856018
• Condition: New
• Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Jeff Cox displayed his remarkable gift for translating complex theories into entertaining stories as the coauthor of Zapp! and The Goal. Now, in collaboration with sales and marketing guru Howard Stevens, CEO of the H. R. Chally Group, he tells a story in the style of an ancient parable to reveal vital lessons gleaned from decades of research on salespeople and customers -- lessons that will help you identify the right way to sell successfully.
Selling the Wheel recounts the story of Max, the resourceful fellow who invented the Wheel and found himself faced with the challenge of convincing people to accept his breakthrough innovation. In so doing, it demonstrates four essential selling styles, each requiring a distinctly different type of salesperson and selling approach. As Chally's research clearly shows, no company can be all things to all customers: sales tactics and strategies must change as technologies and markets mature to reflect new values demanded by customers. Written with humor and filled with practical insights, Selling the Wheel will be treasured by managers, salespeople, and entrepreneurs everywhere.
• Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition
• Only the Paranoid Survive: How to Exploit the Crisis Points That Challenge Every Company
• Eating the Big Fish: How Challenger Brands Can Compete Against Brand Leaders
• Running Lean: Iterate from Plan A to a Plan That Works (Lean Series)
• Zag: The Number One Strategy of High-Performance Brands
• The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail (Management of Innovation and Change)
• Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
• Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (Harper Perennial Modern Classics)
• Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
• SAGE Brief Guide to Marketing Ethics