BizStore » Books » Science Verse (Golden Duck Awards. Picture Book (Awards))
Brand: Viking Juvenile
Edition: Library Binding
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Viking Books for Young Readers
Manufacturer: Viking Books for Young Readers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2004-09
Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers
Release Date: 2004-09-23
Studio: Viking Books for Young Readers
• Used Book in Good Condition
Don't ever tease a wee amoeba
By calling him a her amoeba.
And don't call her a him amoeba.
Or never he a she amoeba.
'Cause whether his or hers amoeba,
They too feel like you and meba.
What if a boring lesson about the food chain becomes a sing-aloud celebration about predators and prey? A twinkle-twinkle little star transforms into a twinkle-less, sunshine-eating-and rhyming Black Hole? What if amoebas, combustion, metamorphosis, viruses, the creation of the universe are all irresistible, laugh-out-loud poetry? Well, you're thinking in science verse, that's what. And if you can't stop the rhymes . . . the atomic joke is on you. Only the amazing talents of Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith, the team who created Math Curse, could make science so much fun.
• Math Curse
• The Grapes Of Math
• Squids Will Be Squids
• The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
• Seen Art?
• Multiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin (A Math Adventure)
• Frank Einstein and the Antimatter Motor (Frank Einstein series #1): Book One
• Fractions in Disguise: A Math Adventure (Charlesbridge Math Adventures)
• Baloney (Henry P.)
• Spectacular Science: A Book of Poems