BizStore » Books » Do One Thing Every Day That Inspires You: A Creativity Journal (Do One Thing Every Day Journals)
BizStore » Book
Do One Thing Every Day That Inspires You: A Creativity Journal (Do One Thing Every Day Journals)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Potter Style
Manufacturer: Potter Style
MPN: 1-colour journal
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 2015-10-13
Publisher: Potter Style
Release Date: 2015-10-13
Studio: Potter Style
Stretch the boundaries of your creativity with daily doses of wisdom and encouragement in this quirky 365-day journal.
Every day is an opportunity to engage your persistence, patience, imagination, and daring as you test your limits: draw a round figure using only lines, coin a new word, create a recipe showcasing an ingredient you’ve never used before, set a shopping list to a melody.
Each day, insight from famous artists, writers, architects, musicians, chefs, dancers, sculptors, actors, photographers, designers, and other creatives will both challenge and push you. With space to doodle and to record personal epiphanies, watch creativity transcend borders, and prepare yourself to make that leap, too. At the end, you’ll have built a portfolio that showcases your most inspired year ever.
This journal is perfect for recent graduates, milestone birthdays, or as a year-end holiday gift to kick off "New Year, New You" projects.
• Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy: A Journal (Do One Thing Every Day Journals)
• Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You: A Journal (Do One Thing Every Day Journals)
• Anywhere Travel Guide: 75 Cards for Discovering the Unexpected, Wherever Your Journey Leads
• Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 minutes a day to less stress, more peace (MBS Little book of...)
• Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
• The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration
• This Time Next Year: 365 Days of Exploration (Interactive Journal)
• Think Happy: Instant Peptalks to Boost Positivity
• I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal
• Cheaper than Therapy: A Guided Journal