BizStore » Books » Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign
Brand: Jonathan Allen Amie Parnes
Feature: Shattered Inside Hillary Clinton s Doomed Campaign
Format: Deckle Edge
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 480
Publication Date: 2017-04-18
Release Date: 2017-04-18
• Shattered Inside Hillary Clinton s Doomed Campaign
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
It was never supposed to be this close. And of course she was supposed to win. How Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump is the riveting story of a sure thing gone off the rails. For every Comey revelation or hindsight acknowledgment about the electorate, no explanation of defeat can begin with anything other than the core problem of Hillary's campaign--the candidate herself.
Through deep access to insiders from the top to the bottom of the campaign, political writers Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes have reconstructed the key decisions and unseized opportunities, the well-intentioned misfires and the hidden thorns that turned a winnable contest into a devastating loss. Drawing on the authors' deep knowledge of Hillary from their previous book, the acclaimed biography HRC, Shattered offers an object lesson in how Hillary herself made victory an uphill battle, how her difficulty articulating a vision irreparably hobbled her impact with voters, and how the campaign failed to internalize the lessons of populist fury from the hard-fought primary against Bernie Sanders.
Moving blow-by-blow from the campaign's difficult birth through the bewildering terror of election night, Shattered tells an unforgettable story with urgent lessons both political and personal, filled with revelations that will change the way readers understand just what happened to America on November 8, 2016.
• Understanding Trump
• Guilty as Sin: Uncovering New Evidence of Corruption and How Hillary Clinton and the Democrats Derailed the FBI Investigation
• The Worst President in History: The Legacy of Barack Obama
• The Smear: How Shady Political Operatives and Fake News Control What You See, What You Think, and How You Vote
• The Swamp: Washington's Murky Pool of Corruption and Cronyism and How Trump Can Drain It
• Devil's Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency
• Summary: Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes
• Rediscovering Americanism: And the Tyranny of Progressivism
• Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
• Game of Thorns: The Inside Story of Hillary Clinton's Failed Campaign and Donald Trump's Winning Strategy