BizStore » Books » Really Professional Internet Person
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Scholastic Nonfiction
Manufacturer: Scholastic Nonfiction
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2015-08-25
Publisher: Scholastic Nonfiction
Release Date: 2015-08-25
Studio: Scholastic Nonfiction
Jenn McAllister, better known as JennxPenn, has been obsessed with making videos since she found her parents video camera at the age of eight. A shy child, Jenn turned to film because, unlike with life, you can always have a do-over.
Really Professional Internet Person offers both an insider's guide to building a successful YouTube channel and an intimate portrait of the surreality of insta-fame and the harsh reality of high school.
Brimming with honesty, heart and Jenn's patented sense of humor, Really Professional Internet Person features top ten lists, photos, screenshots, social media posts and never-before-posted stories chronicling Jenn's journey from an anxious middle-schooler just trying to fit in, to a YouTube sensation unafraid to stand out.
• I Hate Myselfie: A Collection of Essays by Shane Dawson
• It Gets Worse: A Collection of Essays
• Jennxpenn University Hoodie
• Cursor T-Shirt
• My Life as Eva: The Struggle is Real
• In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World
• 101 Things That Piss Me Off
• Follow Me: A Memoir in Challenges
• Kian and Jc: Don't Try This at Home!