BizStore » Books » Spirit Animals: Book 2: Hunted
Brand: Maggie Stiefvater
Feature: Spirit Animals Book 2 Hunted
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Scholastic Inc.
Manufacturer: Scholastic Inc.
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2014-01-07
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Release Date: 2014-01-07
Studio: Scholastic Inc.
• Spirit Animals Book 2 Hunted
The adventure continues in this second book in the New York Times bestselling series.
In the world of Erdas, only a rare few are able to summon a spirit animal in the way Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan have. The bond they share with their animals is a partnership that allows them to access more-than-human abilities.
But what if there was another way to create a spirit animal--to force the bond, giving the human partner total control? And what if someone with selfish intensions was offered this gift . . . with a catch?
The four young heroes have barely had time to come together as a team, and their own spirit animal bonds are still greatly untested. But now they face a brutal confrontation against an enemy who will break any rule to defeat them.
• Spirit Animals: Book 3: Blood Ties
• Spirit Animals: Book 1: Wild Born
• Spirit Animals: Book 4: Fire and Ice
• Spirit Animals: Book 5: Against the Tide
• Spirit Animals Book 6: Rise and Fall
• Spirit Animals: Book 7
• Spirit Animals: Special Edition: Tales of the Great Beasts
• Immortal Guardians (Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts, Book 1)
• The Return (Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts, Book 3)
• Broken Ground (Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts, Book 2)