BizStore » Books » Point of View: A Fresh Look at Work, Faith, and Freedom
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2019-04-02
Release Date: 2019-04-02
Recognized from her roles on Survivor, The View, and FOX & Friends, celebrity Elisabeth Hasselbeck presents a deeply intimate journey of faith, told through the important moments in her life.
"Point of view," by definition, is a particular attitude or way of considering a matter. Through her nearly two decades of broadcasting, Elisabeth learned the necessity of extracting the point of view of the person being interviewed on a particular topic or subject or experience. Doing so allows you to see issues and truths through another's eyes. It requires a shift in perspective to see the story through their lens.
In this illuminating book, Elisabeth walks through the times--from her national celebrity days to her newest role as CBO (Chief Breakfast Officer)--where she saw something differently than how God wanted her to, and the path back to His point of view was sometimes rocky but always revealing. Sometimes God's intentions for her were clear, yet other times she encountered situations so uncomfortable and blurry that she could only ask for His wisdom.
In this book, Elisabeth welcomes you into the many different, and often divergent, points of view that she has witnessed and learned from along the way. It is a journey that brought her to the ultimate point of view that she discovered in the Word of God--that until she sees herself as He sees her, she is not seeing at all. As you read through the pages here, she invites you to make the same discovery for yourself.
• Kind Is the New Classy: The Power of Living Graciously
• Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits
• Pull Up a Chair: Recipes from My Family to Yours
• Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
• Candace Center Stage
• Staying Stylish: Cultivating a Confident Look, Style, and Attitude
• Let's Be Real: Living life as an open and honest you
• The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
• Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks
• nutpods Pumpkin Spice 4-pack, Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer, Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Vegan made from Almonds and Coconuts