BizStore » Books » Applied Calculus
List Price: $30.17Manufacturer: Wiley
Our Price: $27.52
You Save: $2.65 (9%)
Author(s): Deborah Hughes-Hallett, Patti Frazer Lock, Andrew M. Gleason, Daniel E. Flath, Sheldon P. Gordon, David O. Lomen, David Lovelock, William G. McCallum, Brad G. Osgood, Andrew Pasquale, Jeff Tecosky-Feldman, Joseph Thrash, Karen R. Rhea, Thomas W. Tucker
Format: International Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 496
Publication Date: 2002-04-15
• Student Study Guide to accompany Applied Calculus, 2nd Edition
• Student Solutions Manual to accompany Applied Calculus, 2nd Edition
Ensure your success! Purchase the value package textbook and Student Solutions manual for the price of the textbook alone!
That's a $32.95 savings!
(Set ISBN: 0471654930)
Textbook: Achieving a fine balance between the concepts and procedures of calculus, this applied Calculus text provides students with the solid background they need in the subject with a thorough understanding of its applications in a wide range of fields ? from biology to economics.
Key features of this innovative text include:
Student Solutions Manual: Provides complete solutions to every odd exercise in the text. These solutions will help you develop the strong foundation you need to succeed in your Calculus class and allow you to finish the course with the foundation that you need to apply the calculus you learned to subsequent courses.
• Hamlet (Cambridge School Shakespeare)
• Winter's Bone
• Destiny Disrupted: A History of the World Through Islamic Eyes
• Waiting for Godot: A Tragicomedy in Two Acts
• Henry V (Folger Shakespeare Library)
• The Killer Angels: The Classic Novel of the Civil War (Civil War Trilogy)
• The Illustrated World's Religions: A Guide to Our Wisdom Traditions
• Doubt: A Parable