BizStore » Books » Improving Patient Care: The Implementation of Change in Health Care
Brand: Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 392
Publication Date: 2013-05-28
Release Date: 2013-05-03
• Used Book in Good Condition
As innovations are constantly being developed within healthcare, it can be difficult both to select appropriate new practicesand technologies and to successfully adopt them within complexorganizations. It is necessary to understand the consequences ofintroducing change, how to best implement new procedures andtechniques, how to evaluate success and to improve the quality ofpatient care. This comprehensive guide allows you to do justthat.
Improving Patient Care, 2nd edition provides astructure for professionals and change agents to implement betterpractices in health care. It helps health professionals, managers,policy makers and researchers to assess new techniques and selectand implement change in their organizations. This new editionincludes recent evidence and further coverage on patient safety andpatient centred strategies for change.
Written by an international expert author team,Improving Patient Care is an established standard text forpostgraduate students of health policy, health services and healthmanagement. The strong author team are global professors involvedin managing research and development in the field of qualityimprovement, evidence-based practice and guidelines, qualityassessment and indicators to improve patient outcomes throughreceiving appropriate healthcare.
• The Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project: A Framework for Success
• Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health: Translating Science to Practice
• The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials
• Pediatric Physical Examination: An Illustrated Handbook
• Middle Range Theories: Application to Nursing Research and Practice
• Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice
• Quantum Leadership:Creating Sustainable Value in Health Care
• Inquiry and Leadership: A Resource for the DNP Project
• Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice: A Practical Approach
• Transforming Interprofessional Partnerships: A New Framework for Nursing and Partnership-Based Health Care, 2014 AJN Award Recipient