BizStore » Books » Improving Patient Care: The Implementation of Change in Health Care
Brand: Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 392
Publication Date: 2013-05-28
Release Date: 2013-05-28
• Used Book in Good Condition
As innovations are constantly being developed within health care, it can be difficult both to select appropriate new practices and technologies and to successfully adopt them within complex organizations. It is necessary to understand the consequences of introducing change, how to best implement new procedures and techniques, how to evaluate success and to improve the quality of patient care. This comprehensive guide allows you to do just that.
Improving Patient Care, 2nd edition provides a structure for professionals and change agents to implement better practices in health care. It helps health professionals, managers, policy makers and researchers to assess new techniques and select and implement change in their organizations. This new edition includes recent evidence and further coverage on patient safety and patient centred strategies for change.
Written by an international expert author team, Improving Patient Care is an established standard text for postgraduate students of health policy, health services and health management. The strong author team are global professors involved in managing research and development in the field of quality improvement, evidence-based practice and guidelines, quality assessment and indicators to improve patient outcomes through receiving appropriate healthcare.
• Middle Range Theories: Application to Nursing Research and Practice
• Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health: Translating Science to Practice
• The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials
• Inquiry and Leadership: A Resource for the DNP Project
• Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge
• Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Gordis, Epidemiology)
• Quantum Leadership:Creating Sustainable Value in Health Care
• Transforming Interprofessional Partnerships: A New Framework for Nursing and Partnership-Based Health Care, 2014 AJN Award Recipient
• The Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project: A Framework for Success
• Essentials of Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Management (Essential Public Health)