BizStore » Books » Guidelines for Laboratory Design: Health, Safety, and Environmental Considerations
List Price: $159.95Manufacturer: Wiley
Our Price: $132.75
You Save: $27.20 (17%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Author(s): Louis J. DiBerardinis, Janet S. Baum, Melvin W. First, Gari T. Gatwood, Anand K. Seth
Brand: Brand: Wiley
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 552
Publication Date: 2013-04-08
• Used Book in Good Condition
Proven and tested guidelines for designing ideal labs forscientific investigations
Now in its Fourth Edition, Guidelines for LaboratoryDesign continues to enable readers to design labs that make itpossible to conduct scientific investigations in a safe and healthyenvironment. The book brings together all the professionals who arecritical to a successful lab design, discussing the roles ofarchitects, engineers, health and safety professionals, andlaboratory researchers. It provides the design team with theinformation needed to ask the right questions and then determinethe best design, while complying with current regulations and bestpractices.
Guidelines for Laboratory Design features concise,straightforward advice organized in an easy-to-use format thatfacilitates the design of safe, efficient laboratories. Dividedinto five sections, the book records some of the most importantdiscoveries and achievements in:
The final part of the book features five appendices filled withcommonly needed data and reference materials.
This Fourth Edition is indispensable for all laboratorydesign teams, whether constructing a new laboratory or renovatingan old facility to meet new objectives.
• Laboratory Design Guide, Third Edition
• Laboratories: A Guide to Master Planning, Programming, Procurement, and Design
• Design and Planning of Research and Clinical Laboratory Facilities
• ASHRAE Laboratory Design Guide: Planning and Operation of Laboratory HVAC Systems
• Laboratory Safety Guidance
• Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Management of Chemical Hazards, Updated Version (Laboratory Safety)
• Planning and Designing Research Animal Facilities (American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine)
• Sustainable Design of Research Laboratories: Planning, Design, and Operation