BizStore » Books » Survey Methodology
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 488
Publication Date: 2009-07-14
Praise for the First Edition:
"The book makes a valuable contribution by synthesizing current research and identifying areas for future investigation for each aspect of the survey process."
"Overall, the high quality of the text material is matched by the quality of writing . . ."
". . . it should find an audience everywhere surveys are being conducted."
This new edition of Survey Methodology continues to provide a state-of-the-science presentation of essential survey methodology topics and techniques. The volume's six world-renowned authors have updated this Second Edition to present newly emerging approaches to survey research and provide more comprehensive coverage of the major considerations in designing and conducting a sample survey.
Key topics in survey methodology are clearly explained in the book's chapters, with coverage including sampling frame evaluation, sample design, development of questionnaires, evaluation of questions, alternative modes of data collection, interviewing, nonresponse, post-collection processing of survey data, and practices for maintaining scientific integrity. Acknowledging the growing advances in research and technology, the Second Edition features:
Providing valuable and informative perspectives on the most modern methods in the field, Survey Methodology, Second Edition is an ideal book for survey research courses at the upper-undergraduate and graduate levels. It is also an indispensable reference for practicing survey methodologists and any professional who employs survey research methods.
• Information Dashboard Design: Displaying Data for At-a-Glance Monitoring
• Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning
• Asking Questions: The Definitive Guide to Questionnaire Design -- For Market Research, Political Polls, and Social and Health Questionnaires
• Scale Development: Theory and Applications (Applied Social Research Methods)
• Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with Python and R: A Guide to Data Science (FT Press Analytics)
• Internet, Phone, Mail, and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method
• Survey Research Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
• Finite Mathematics and Calculus with Applications (10th Edition)
• Best Practices in Data Cleaning: A Complete Guide to Everything You Need to Do Before and After Collecting Your Data
• Basic Statistics: Understanding Conventional Methods and Modern Insights