BizStore » Books » Survey Methodology
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 488
Publication Date: 2009-07-14
Praise for the First Edition:
"The book makes a valuable contribution by synthesizing currentresearch and identifying areas for future investigation for eachaspect of the survey process."
"Overall, the high quality of the text material is matched bythe quality of writing . . ."
". . . it should find an audience everywhere surveys are beingconducted."
This new edition of Survey Methodology continues toprovide a state-of-the-science presentation of essential surveymethodology topics and techniques. The volume's six world-renownedauthors have updated this Second Edition to present newly emergingapproaches to survey research and provide more comprehensivecoverage of the major considerations in designing and conducting asample survey.
Key topics in survey methodology are clearly explained in thebook's chapters, with coverage including sampling frame evaluation,sample design, development of questionnaires, evaluation ofquestions, alternative modes of data collection, interviewing,nonresponse, post-collection processing of survey data, andpractices for maintaining scientific integrity. Acknowledging thegrowing advances in research and technology, the Second Editionfeatures:
Providing valuable and informative perspectives on the mostmodern methods in the field, Survey Methodology, SecondEdition is an ideal book for survey research courses at theupper-undergraduate and graduate levels. It is also anindispensable reference for practicing survey methodologists andany professional who employs survey research methods.
• Scale Development: Theory and Applications (Applied Social Research Methods)
• Asking Questions: The Definitive Guide to Questionnaire Design -- For Market Research, Political Polls, and Social and Health Questionnaires
• Information Dashboard Design: Displaying Data for At-a-Glance Monitoring
• Survey Research Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
• Internet, Phone, Mail, and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method
• Competing on Analytics: The New Science of Winning
• Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with Python and R: A Guide to Data Science (FT Press Analytics)
• The Psychology of Survey Response
• R in Action: Data Analysis and Graphics with R
• Finite Mathematics and Calculus with Applications (10th Edition)