BizStore » Books » Essentials of Corporate Finance
Brand: Brand: Wiley
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 656
Publication Date: 2013-10-21
• Used Book in Good Condition
Essentials of Corporate Finance with WileyPLUS offers a focused choice for instructors teaching the fundamentals of value creation by offering a balance of intuitive conceptual understanding, problem solving and analysis, and decision making skills.
Students who understand the intuition underlying the basic concepts of finance are better able to develop the critical judgments necessary to apply financial tools in real decision-making situations. Authors Bob Parrino, Tom Bates, and David Kidwell present a concise treatment of foundational topics while maintaining the same effective Learning by Doing pedagogy found in the successful Fundamentals edition. With WileyPLUS, students come to class prepared after working through Orion’s adaptive learning module, develop problem solving skills with instant feedback on their work, and are guided through examples with Animated Learning by Doing.
Essentials of Corporate Finance includes every resource found in Fundamentals, giving instructors and students all the resources they need to be successful. This briefer edition will help your students develop a clear understanding of the material as well as how to apply Corporate Finance to their future studies and career paths.
• An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making
• Strategic Management
• Essentials of Statistics for Business and Economics (MindTap Course List)
• International Business: The Challenges of Globalization (8th Edition)
• Human Resource Management: Functions, Applications, and Skill Development
• New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2013, Comprehensive
• Cengage Advantage Books: Business Law Today, The Essentials: Text and Summarized Cases (MindTap Course List)
• Managing Human Resources (MindTap Course List)
• Marketing Research (8th Edition)